- Our specialized service focuses on what you need to do to regain your driver’s license after an alcohol related driving offense (DWI/DUI).
- Driver’s License Reinstatement
- Auto Insurance Coverage (SR-22)
- Alcohol Education Classes
- Ignition Interlock Device Installation
- In 2014, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety reported:
- 25,258 DWI arrests were made in 2014 alone (an average of 70 DWIs per day)
- More than one-half million (607,885) Minnesota residents have a DWI on record
- 1 in 7 Minnesota licensed drivers have at least 1 DWI on their record
- We are committed to providing you the highest quality service while helping you solve the problem.
We're here to help you navigate the complicated process of getting your driver’s privileges reinstated. We complete all the leg work for you, saving you time, money and frustration.
Daniel HomstadAssociate Attorney, Kassius Benson Law, P.A.
Ryan DreaPartner, True & Drea Law, PLLC