- Our specialized service focuses on what you need to do to regain your driving privileges as quickly as possible. We work on your behalf to coordinate:
- Driver’s License Reinstatement
- Auto Insurance Coverage (SR-22)
- Ignition Interlock Device Installation
- Alcohol Education Classes
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- In 2015, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety reported:
- 25,027 DWI arrests were made in 2015 alone (an average of 69 DWIs per day)
- More than one-half million (619,319) Minnesota residents have a DWI on record
- 1 in 7 Minnesota licensed drivers have at least 1 DWI on their driving record
- We are committed to providing you the highest quality confidential service while helping you solve the problem.
We're here to help you navigate the complicated and extensive process of getting your driving privileges reinstated. We complete all the leg work for you, saving you time, money and frustration.
Daniel HomstadDan Homstad Defense LLC
Ryan DreaPartner, True & Drea Law, PLLC